mazda 3 suicide picture

Came home this weekend from school, noticed some really good news on the board. The flash is out for all the speed drivers, and all these new pictures of the mazda 3! I was playing around in photoshop and did this. Mind you it was really quickly, but I think it looks cool. That would definitely be an interesting idea.....I know I am not a very popular person on the board, but just saying that I am at school, if anyone wondered where I was at...I have tons of computers around me all day, but I don't have time to surf the net (a good thing, right?) too busy trying to make it in the computer animation world. Anyway, I will be around here and there, just not everyday like I used to be. Thanks for all the fun amd good memories people. (huh, should have done this in the mazdaspeed forum, more people would see it...)
m3_rx-8.jpg

yeah, I agree. never knew how much the cars looked alike until I saw this. and how non sports car the rx-8 was. I see them alot now in SF, and they look nice, but not very agressive at certain angles.

Initial, you did a great job..Just get rid of that rear window...You said u simply pasted the doors, but you also pasted the window dude.

Back