PART 2 - Avoid this guy on Ebay

Ok now im really pissed off. I get this box in the mail & open it, whats inside you ask. A scratched up chrome tube, 1 yellow hose & 1 yellow rubber clamp..NO F'n Filter @ all.

I won an all yellow system, not this piece of crap!!!!!!!!!!

I'm telling ya, you need to post his reply in your rating of him. That's crap. I'd also see about contacting ebay to have him banned. I'm sure they can help to some extent.
If you need to, look into legal action. Just my .02

WTF?? Has it already been used or something? And no filter? That's ridiculous! It's time to contact this guy and complain big time and if he doesn't fix the problem(which I doubt) then report his ass and leave horrible feedback on him.

I can't tell if its been used, but there's one area what has some pretty good scratches in the chrome tubing, bastard didnt leave any return info on the packing either so I have no way to track him down

I understand you being pissed that something you got was a POS, but there is a bright side....you WON it...and didn't lay out any cash.....but the fact that he sent TRASH....I would do as recommended and post your dis-satisfaction as well

Well I'm not sure you can do it that way vivid.....but here's what you can do.

First download the picture to your computer.

Next click on "user cp" button at the top of this screen.

Then click on Manage Files in the new group of buttons that appears.

Then select browse on the new screen and find the picture that you just saved on your computer and hit upload.

It will be saved into your own webspace accessible right here on the site! It will also give you the URL for that picture. Copy that URL.

Finally hit the IMG button when you reply which is part of the area where you can change fonts at the top of the reply.

Finally paste the URL into the little prompt that comes up and hit ok....hit submit reply and you will now have a picture of your intake for us to look at.

Ok let's try this then. Email the pics to my hotmail account ryan_papineau@hotmail.com. I'll upload them to my personal webspace and then post the links as well. Problem solved....let's just hope your email is working and things start looking up for you. :)

Alrighty...after a few problems...here we go. I don't know how to edit the pictures so they don't stretch so my apologies...if I figure it out I'll come back and fix it. :D

From what I can see...I'd be super pissed too if I got this in the mail like you did vivid. :mad:

scraches.JPG

dirtyhose.JPG

Everything.JPG

dddddduuuuuuuudddddddeeeeeee!!!!!!

you've officially been "had", they have "pulled the wool over your eyes", in other words...they are trying to "screw" you. i'd be "highly pissed off", which i'm sure you already are. this s*** is TRUELY UNEXCUSABLE!!! this dude needs to have his sack torn off and fedd to him through an iv tube, but no hard feelings....hahahahahahahahaha

can you talk to pay pal?
or you can bid on every item that dude has and not pay. kinda duchie but so is sending a used, not complete cai. i hate the public, they suck.

Here's the kicker, the Ad said Brand New in Box Unopend. Well all those parts were thrown in a brown box what had a ton of shipping stickers ripped off it, this box has shipped @ least 3 times before I got it.

:eek:

This is exactly why I buy stuff from a store. Look at the parts first, make sure there is some kind of warenty, and get a bill of sale.

I think Paypal should be able to provide you the sellers info, especially since you did not get the product you purchased.

Latest posts

Back