New forum pages to help us out

melicha8

Hey guys I love the site and I finally checked out the calender(Is it local cuz I see a lot of crap for Sacramento and SF?). I think it would be great if we had a page on some of the specs of our cars that aren't in the manual, that way we wouldn't be throwing out all of these lame threads with stupid questions. Tonight I asked what the diameter of the piping on our exhaust is. If we had a page with that kind of stuff I wouldn't have to ask that. Things like codes for the lights (ex. 9005, H7), Compression Ratio, and other little things like that would be incredibly helpful and it would save a lot of time for the people looking for it.
I think it would also be cool if we had a page with a list of after market parts available for our car that way we don't have people asking if there is an intake or exhaust system out for our cars. The part numbers and websites they are sold at would be helpful too.
It would be great if we could see something like this. Thanks Mods.

in the works

currently, we are building a faq for this site. also, im doing an aftermarket list with as many websites and part #'s as possible.

Back