277__scaled_600.jpg

278__scaled_600.jpg

279__scaled_600.jpg

281__scaled_600.jpg

282__scaled_600.jpg

283__scaled_600.jpg

284__scaled_600.jpg

285__scaled_600.jpg

the interior looks pretty classy. are those radio controls on the steering wheel? i'm starting to fip flop on the exterior. at least ours looks good from every angle.

Last edited:
all i can say is that i'm glad i got a P5! personal opinion, of course, but i'm just not a fan of that styling. i know someone had posted about this before, but the rear quarters (side view) looks a lot like the Vibe...something about the D pillar and the sloping roofline.

dudes, but don't you wish they dropped that 2.3L 170HP engine in our P5s? can you imagine the N/A possibilities? let alone the F/I ones!!!!

The interior is dope ....... that's about it. The way the hood is sculpted high in the middle dropping off on the sides looks dumb. The rest of the car reminds me of a clown. Big bulbous nose, too-happy grille.

I don't like clowns. Mazda is aiming at the female buyer with this styling.

haig said:
dudes, but don't you wish they dropped that 2.3L 170HP engine in our P5s...

Dude... that'd be awesome... but I'm ok with my 2.0/130... heck my first Protege had 1.5/90 and I was fine... just rev it up...

it would be sick if it wasnt for the prominant crease in the body all along the car, it makes it UGLY AS ****...to predominant...i like the subtle crease in my p5

It looks pretty good, but it definately doesn't have a sporty look to it. Interior is nice though. Overall nice car, but not my style.

sedan looks alot like a jette. Im sure it will grow on me.

the interior is sweet.

I cant wait to see the Mazdaspeed3

Back