Avoid this Guy on Ebay

I bought a New Dragon R intake system (Yes they are making one for the 2002 2.0L) from the user import_zone

After Numerous e-mails asking the status of my intake & even phone calls to some stupid pager # Im left with no answers. I e-mailed the seller before i bid asking how soon after they received my payment if i won would the intake ship - their answer was 3 to 4 days, well that never happened..its going on 2 weeks now. I even e-mailed some other people that paid for intakes from this person, one person said he's been waiting 2 weeks & that the seller hounded him after the auction closed for a fast payment.

This is my alert to you all, take it for what you will.
:mad: :mad: :mad:

Does the guy have feedback or more importantly negative feedback? I know that if you don't receive your intake that at the very least you can report him to Ebay and of course you can always leave negative feedback. Course that doesn't get you the intake or your money back....hope it works out for you.

I've been e-mailing this guy all day with no response from him, so I had my wife send him a question from a different e-mail account about a intake system he has for sale & that sucker replied back within 5 minutes. :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

How did you pay? If you use paypal, and you don't get your stuff, you can get the money back. I figure if I buy something on ebay and I don't get it in a week, I get my money back. I don't care about promises of shipment. There's nowhere in the world they can't get things to you in a week anymore.
Again we'll go with the felony internet fraud issue. Look into it. And mention it to the little b**ch next time you email, which should be soon. (And keep copies of all correspondence for records) If you get no reply, get ahold of authorities and start the investigation. Put the *u*k*r in jail. One less a*s*o*e for the world to deal with, and maybe he'll get to be someone elses prisonbitch.
:cool:

Here's a e-mail I received from the seller after he found out I asked some other people if they had problems with him.

He seems to have found the intake system after I requested my total refund.

"IF I EVA COME DOWN THERE I WILL WHOOP URE ASS HOW DARE U EMAIL OTHER PEOPLE AND RUOIN MY BUSSINESS U DIPSHIT I SENT URE s*** U ASSHOLE WHATS URE PROBLEM IT TOOK ME A FEW DAYS TO GET IT ITS RARE CAR FR THE PRICE U PAI HOL s*** U BEDDA ****** LEAVE ME INCREDIBLE FEEDBACK OR I WILL BE PROSECUTING U FOR FALSE DECLEMATION IM NOT PLAYING NEOITHER U BETTER WRITE BACK OOO "

!

I wouldn't email the dumbass back until you get your stuff. That's a crock. Tell him he needs to follow through on his shipping terms, and you have no need to be worried about his ignorant threats. He can't even spell, how could you expect him to find an address. :)
Again, save any correspondence, even for some long term possibility. Threats like that can be grounds for issues later if anything ever does happen. (I'm the king of covering my ass and using others ignorance against them.)
Let us know how it all goes!

Lol that reply email is funny. Clearly this guy is a very foolish individual. Do exactly like cjstringer is suggesting and be sure to hold on to any correspondence emails between the two of you.

It's ironic that he's talking about sueing you for false "DECLEMATION" (I'm thinking he meant defamation), but then in the same sentence(I checked, he doesn't use any punctuation) he threatens physical violence against you. What an idiot.

I'd say you wait for the item to get delivered and leave horrible feedback on the guy and warn others about how rude he is. :)

If there's a spot in the feedback area, quote the email you just showed us. That'd be hilarious! Then what can he say? He's the one that sent it. His loss. :)

https://www.ebay.com (commissions earned)

Use this form to request another user's contact information. To better protect the privacy of eBay users, you can only request contact information for eBay users who are involved in your current or recent transactions.* Examples are:
Sellers can request contact information for all bidders in an active transaction and the winning bidder in a successful, closed transaction.
Bidders can request contact information for a seller during an active transaction and in a successful, closed transaction if they are the winning bidder.

The information you request will be sent via email to your registered eBay email address. This information can only be used in accordance with eBay's Privacy Policy. The user whose information you are requesting will also receive your contact information. Learn more

This is off ebay's site......Get this dude info and call the police!!!

Yeah I know I can bust this guys balls left & right after that e-mail. But Im not out to hurt the guy as long as I just what I paid for. Theres good & bad sellers everywhere & people say things they later regret once things cool down.

I never intended in my first post here to hurt the sales of the seller, it was just an open warning for other to watch their backs.

Back