maryland wins it all!!!

derrick1623

'Content Monkey'
Contributor
:
'07 Mazda3, True red
holy s***! first time ever....MARYLAND TERRAPINS WIN THE NCAA TOURNEY!!! holy s***!!!

Looked like both teams playing last night were s***. I live in Indy, but I'm no IU fan, and I thought both teams played horribly. The refs didn't do either team any justice at that. Looked like the whole damn place had just woken up from a 5 hour nap and forgot they were supposed to play a game. I don't know that it was so much of Maryland winning as it was IU never really showing up.
I won't complain about the outcome though. The guy at my table had $5000 on Maryland, so he bought drinks all night. :) He made out like a bandit!

:cool:

man, that game was so busted in the beginning. should have been a blow out to begin with but either way maryland won. I hope to see dixon in the nba draft maybe to the houston rockets haha.

OK ok hold on now. Don't forget Morris is there too. s*** while we are at it, draft Baxter and Wilcox. Damn, he is a f'in BEAST around the boards. Hope he stays another year. Might even be #1 overall if he does.

HELL IN A SHELL, BABY!!

morris...hmmm...i think we made a bad decision drafting morris. I hate how he continues to jack threes when he shoots less than 30% from the three point line. I think its like 20% if i remember correctly. I'm sure that we have an opportunity to pick up one of those maryland guys. Looking at the rockets current players, wilcox would be a good pick. Adding dixon to the mix of francis and mobley might cause problems since they all like to shoot the ball so much. Also, i heard francis is thinking about leaving the rockets for an east coast team...anyone know anything about that?

Back