Info on Mazda3 Pricing

this was taken from Motor Trend magazine...

Muir said it should be priced aggressively between 10,995 British pounds (about $17,300US) and 15,500 British pounds ($24,500US). "Prices will be as close to the transaction price as possible by providing the right specification at the right price."

BlueEmPee5

24,500.$US!!! In Canada it means over 30k$, that is almost 10k$ more then the Pro5. It is no more an econobox . But it's ok, if we get the goods!!!

it bette rbe cheaper than that cause the base 6 is 24 thousand here(Canada), hopefulyl it will top oout around 25 canadian like the current ones(fully loaded that is)

I spoke to a few dealers around the GTA and they all told me that they think the price will be about the same as the P5. They said that if it would be more expensive it would only be 1-2K more.

You do the math.. If that is the case then it shouldnt be that bad. However when you take into consideration that there is 0% financing on the P5 now and they will take off between $500-%1000 off after negotiations on the P5 it make is that much more expensive. I dont think we will be able to talk dealers down on MSRP for the first few months as they will have plenty of orders for this model.

PeaB0dy said:
You do the math.. If that is the case then it shouldnt be that bad. However when you take into consideration that there is 0% financing on the P5 now and they will take off between $500-%1000 off after negotiations on the P5 it make is that much more expensive. I dont think we will be able to talk dealers down on MSRP for the first few months as they will have plenty of orders for this model.

I think if car sales stay where they are then they might be dealing on them. It is not exactly an RX-8 launch where you are going to have people lining up for them (although the dealership down here will cut deals on RX-8's already, just not very big ones).

Back