Tranny Problems

GLENN

EVERYTIME I SHIFT INTO 3rd GEAR I GET A GRINDING NOISE, ANYONE ELSE HAVE THIS PROBLEM AT ALL? TAKING TO DEALERSHIP TODAY. I HOPE ITS NOT TO BAD.

HEHE
Sorry, I didn't realize which forum this was in, I hit the "View New Posts" and seen the tranny question and just figured it was an MP3. :eek:

Is it at all RPMs or high only? Did it just start? It sounds like a bad synchronizer. Those are expensive but if you have an RSX you should still have a warranty so the dealer should fix it.

I might have that too

I don't have that problem in 3rd gear but if i take it up to about 4k before i shift into secound without pushing the entire clutch to the floor it has a slight grinding feel as well. Anyone know if that is normal or could get fixed under warranty?

Also looking for a blue factory performance package picture, like below but blue. Thanks!

Attachments

• acura.rsx.type-s.fh.jpg
    acura.rsx.type-s.fh.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 123
I didn't notice anything like then when test driving the RSX Type-S. Only 2nd gear was grinding.

New Picture

Stumbled across this new picture sized for my desk top, I like this angle better! :D

Attachments

• rsxtypesfpp03_03_800_small.jpg
    rsxtypesfpp03_03_800_small.jpg
    53 KB · Views: 110
FP package

I was just wondering (if everyone still looks at these posts) do you like this kit or not I think that last picture makes the Spoiler look kinda cool. anyway my other thought was to get the wings west body kit like the like below (minus the pretty girl on the side). another thought was to just get the acura under body to keep it low key then add the WW spoiler. You guys think that would look any good? Send me some feed back! Thanks!

Attachments

• rsx-wallpaper.jpg
    rsx-wallpaper.jpg
    149.8 KB · Views: 111
Is the factory perfomance package only on certain RSXs or can you get any of them with one?

Ah, the alpine car has alot more to it then just what wings west did. I would do the factory panels as I have yet to see an aftermarket kit line up worth a damn.

i believe the FP kit is only for the type-s. but i may be wrong.

it's also a lot more than just a body kit...wish you could get the suspension pieces without the kit, actually.

Back