Sig in Flash

Matthew

Contributor
:
CX9, CX5, i8
Hey, im trying something new...anyone have any clue how to make your sig flash movie? i tried it like i was embedding it into a webpage, but it didnt work...i know its possible because jrtek did it with that flash file of the dancing whatever the hell that was...

AH HA! Never mind that last post. I was simply missing the

razor, gimme a link to the flash file, i think i know how, but i dont have anything to try it at where im at. pm me if you want or just post it here.

RazorP5 said:
Hey, im trying something new...anyone have any clue how to make your sig flash movie? i tried it like i was embedding it into a webpage, but it didnt work...i know its possible because jrtek did it with that flash file of the dancing whatever the hell that was...

razor, i exported mine as an animated gif instead of a flash swf ... works great unless you wanted embedded buttons and sound??

Im pretty sure you can just use html code in your profile, the admin's have it enabled. Just use something like this...

Code:
<EMBED SRC="xxxxxx.swf" width="128" height="128" hidden>
</EMBED>

Add "AUTOSTART="true"" if it dosent start the flash file on its own, ive had it stay paused from the start before.

bleh it dosent wanna display it even with the
Code:
 tags... just 

---EMBED SRC="xxxxxx.swf" width="128" height="128" hidden---
---/EMBED---

just replace --- with < and > :)

Last edited:
none of your code showed up :)

so apparently, it parsed the embed tag:

[ EMBED SRC="xxxxxx.swf" width="128" height="128" hidden>
[ /EMBED>

yes, I know it should be a < and not the [, but i wanted it to show up this time..

i dunno what its problem is with not letting it display as code tho, thats beat :p at least i know its trying to work eh

Just use "& l t" and "& g t" (without the spaces in between the characters) to make the brackets to show code.

&ltimg src="boner.jpg"&gt

btw razor, if you get into flash sigs... hook me up :) im to lazy to make my own lol. ok well not lazy, just uncreative.

<embed src="" quality="high"
pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer"
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="175" height="175"></embed>

EDIT: Check out a program called Swish. flash made easy ;)

i wanted my sig to look like the "A-Ha" Take On Me video from the 80s.. I love that video :D

azeli73 said:
<embed src="" quality="high"
pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer"
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="175" height="175"></embed>

EDIT: Check out a program called Swish. flash made easy ;)

i got it, i have no idea why my subscription got cancelled to this thread...off to make a new sig

Back