who's going to seven stock

nobody huh..for all you so cal peeps this is the biggest mazda car show arourd.

I'll be there... Already told you off the board though. :-D

Come say hi, I'll have a booth.

hmm I went to seven stock last year, and thats when I sat in my first MAZDASPEED protege. I would like to go, hopefully I can make it this year as well.

I will be there for sure staying at the Embassy Suites for the free Drinks from 5-7 pm (friday) We are going up friday night, partying like rockstars, and then stumble over to MNAO HQ rather than try to drive up in the morn. Can we get more rooms Chris? Hope to see all out there it will be worth it I promise.

Kyle Lancaster--Double Agent Salesman

I'm gonna go with a buddy of mine. Damn him!! He got a '90 Turbo II. That means all plans for my P5 have been put on the back burner and now I'm on a mission to get that '94 RX-7 I've always wanted!!!

We will be up there on fri night through sun if you guys want to meet up.

We will have my car there and also a few 3rd gen rx7 with us, i'll keep a look out for ya.

Got my plane ticket, car rental, and hotel reservation today. Come say hi to me (Ben) at the Cork Sport booth. :-D

So who's got the parites? I forgot where i'm staying... I know it's not E.S. though.

The Parties will probably be at The E.S. For us for sure as we have A LOT of drinkers and we will be celebrating so im sure we can work something out. If nothing else we will all go invade a bar/resteraunt in Irvine.

Kyle Lancaster--Double Agent Salesman

I was reading over at RX8club.com that Marcos Acosta was bringing his single turbo 20B Powered RX-8 to sevenstock. that should be pretty damm good.

20B T-78 RX-8

Last edited:
Back