1-800-222-5500 option 4 then wait for a rep

Here is what she would confirm:
---------------------------------------
-It will be turbo
-It will have a Kenwood Mp3
-It will be available as a sedan AND 5
-THIS IS NOT A LIMITED RUN and will be available through the S-Plan
-Tentative summer release, though we know how those work
-Will cost less than 25k please call and express your distaste about this specific part I told her the most they could get away with would be 20k

If this is not a limited production, any word on a Mazda Turbo available for purchase to add to our cars? And still be under warrenty?

When i think about it i feel like a test subject.
the highest complaint was not enough power, so what did they do........

hmm maybe i will get the axels and lsd from mazda when they come out with it.... the turbo from them will probably cost you 4 grand but the thing you may get back in return is your warranty still intact...lol

just in case people haven't seen it yet, here's the official info on the MAZDASPEED Protege from protegetech.com

mspeedfr34.jpg

http://www.protegetech.com/mazdaspeedprotege.htm

:D :D :D :D

we need to hurry up and get part numbers for the lsd and turbo components. like it was said it will be more expensive, but ill still have my warranty.

i think we should all compose a letter or e-mail stating that we want a discount on new parts for the speed 3 for our mp3's. we'll say i never buy another mazda as long as i live ect, ect.

I just want the turbo manifold!

I just want to get the exhaust manifold and the fuel system if it is a higher flow rate. I'll get my own turbo. I wonder what they will charge for the manifold? I also wonder if it is going to be a log type manifold? Most car companies put that type on their cars.

Back