Its settled it will be called the Mazda Speed3 PROOF

You never offended me. I just thought you were being overly harsh with some of the other people.

BTW, the coolest part of the article is the hint that the speed 3 is only the tip of the iceberg.

Dude, a SPEED 6 is going to freakin rock!

I think I am going to the NYC auto show this saturday with a couple of friends. Anyone else down on coming. I will be taking lots of pictures of the Mazda 3 believe me.

Dustin

Speed 3

Bastards... even the name sounds better... so they wanna soup up more existing versions of the Proteges. I'm going to be one sad puppy once they release a higher performance Protege with full factory warranty.

AT LEAST I hope there will be a bright side to all this for us current MP3 owners. Such as all future high-performance Protege parts coming out from Mazda will also fit the 2001 MP3. That way we can dish out the money to make it feel and look like the possible "Speed 3" Protege. hee hee. :p :D

New Forum?

Due to the recent on-sault of "new" Mazda Models coming out and the fact they all carry this fun/performance attitude which began with the introduction of the MP3 and P5...What do you guys think about having a forum dedicated to these new models (Mazda3, Mazdaspeed3, Mazda6, Mazdaspeed6, RX-8 etc)...I believe this will be yet another source of info for our MP3's , P5's and proteges while also aiding in the growth of this site/board.

Let me know...

Back