Has anyone seen the new Suzuki Aerio?

mazdamp3_18

:
06 gti, 06 evo IX
I saw the commercial last night and then i went to their website... its a bad ass little car for a good price... for the high end its 14,999 there arent any options.. power everything and it has a 141 hp engine.... it weighs 2620 lbs.. so its quicker than our cars.... payments are only 199 / month .. and theyve got some cool colors for it too...

I saw that one at a dealer, it's no good. Everything looks good at a glance, but upon careful examination, the car looks too tall and wobbly, and the interior, despite being pretty well done for an economy car, still is sorta cheap. Well, can't expect much, but it's nothing special. And if isn't in SX trim, which comes fully loaded at $19000 CDN, it doesn't come with the bodykit and it looks like crap. For $19000 CDN, we can get a Protege5, and that's way better. For $2000 more, we can get an Impreza TS, so, I'd never get the Aerio.

My dad almost bought one, man, took me a lot of saliva to persuade him not to. Think I'm gonna get the new MB C-Coupe instead now, hyyyype.

I've seen it...not a bad little car for it's price. It's weird tho because I have hardly seen any advertising at all for it.

Sorry guys...can't agree with u guys this time...that car is ugly...kind of looks like the toyota corolla...looks like a FAT car...

I like it! :) I dunno, I've always had a soft spot for the underdog car company. Like Hyundai, Daywoo, susuki. And to tell the truth those companys are really starting to come into there own in terms of styleing, performance, ect. And they STILL are cheap as hell. Anyone seen the new Tibron? Anyone who says that car is ulgy/stupid isn't looking hard enough. :D

Back