Easter meet up sunday , norther cali members

tritonheat1

Banned
:
06 MS6, 98 A4 1.8T Rebuilt
Just got off of work in corcoran and a buddy of mine who used to work there owns a orange Si with, jackson racing supercharger all souped up. He asked me if i was going to be at the meet up in visalia on mooney's. "Then he goes people from fresno, bakersfield and all around the valley are going to be there on easter sunday around 7-8a.m. in the morning, if your wondering why i didn't even ask him i just told him i'll be there at the meet up and then were all heading to the races. But i asked him what about the battle of the imports in bakersfield he just said i missed it, and that he just got back right now when he pulled up. I was pissed i though it was next week, but then he said there all going to mooney's on easter sunday. ""(THAT SUCKS MAN I MISSED THE CAR SHOW, AND MISSED NBRidaz perform over there.grrrr:mad: anyways just letting you know incase any of u Mp3 members around the valley or bay are planning anything well Iam totaly gonna take 3 cameras, waste all the film and bring my video camera to also videotape it. :D :D :D :D

Hey guys, last night was off the hook. There were so many people at the races in between tipton and corcoran out in the middle of the country. "The first race was a Honda S2000 against a old 90's corvette. The S2000 smoked the corvette then next was me in my stock MP3 vs. my friends 01 Civic Lx with AEM cai. I got him by 2car lenghs to 90mph. Then next i raced my other buddy's 00 Civic EX with no back bumper, lowered 2''inches with regular tires no hubcaps, Aem cai, and exhaust. I had him by half a car all the way to the end of second gear then i messed up couldn't get third then he got me by 1car lengh to about 100mph. Then the S2000 raced this turbo'd civic SI twice. the first time i think the Si got the S2000 by a half a car to like the end of 2nd gear. But check this out i new this S2000 was being a posse, cause then they raced again, and the guy in the S2000 wanted to raced for $200 bones. I knew that when he said that at the moment i heard him say it, this race wasn't even gonna be that dramatic. Off they go the civic Si took off already switching to 2ndgear and then when third came the Si turned his flashers on everybody jumped and screamed as brb flashed. But really the S2000 had him then all of the sudden something came up on the scanners and we all jammed.:) :D

1st race: S2000 vs. corvette ( winner S2000)
2nd race: MP3 vs. civic LX (winner MP3)
3rd race: MP3 vs Civic Ex (winner Civic Ex)
4th race: S2000 vs. Civic SI(winner Civic SI)
5th race: S2000 vs. Civic SI(winner Supposely S2000) $200bones.

Back