signature length.

shorten signatures?

• YES, the people want a revolution!

Votes: 9 64.3%
  • NO, shut the hell up, and get off your soapbox!

Votes: 5 35.7%

• Total voters

derrick1623

'Content Monkey'
Contributor
:
'07 Mazda3, True red
ok, lets take a vote...ive been seeing some extremly long signatures on here. sometimes the sigs are longer than the posts. i say that if you post something short, either don't include your signature, or shorten it. i don't know if i'm the only one, hence the poll...but let me know.

I never use a sig as I find it just adds needlessly to the length of the thread....then again that's just me and you all can do whatever you want. :p

nobody else wants to vote on this...can the off topic mod make this sticky, so every member gets a say before we act.?

i guess some people have some long ass sigs, but they got all they're mods and s*** in there, the thing that is worse than a bunch of text is a big picture, thats the worse.

i guess i have a medium length signature?

i figure a good signature lentgh is... and help me if wrong, but....... i'd have to say 5-8 lines. anything more is too much imho. but,then again...ive been wrong b4.

I dont care for the lengt, is just when the list is so long that it takes the whole screen down. Sideways its ok :p

sideways is width... i meant lenth like twenty lines down the page the sig ends.

I say shorten them. I really dislike long sigs. Especially the ones that people list all their mods in... One quick catchy statement is all you really need.

Hey, I like long sigs. List all your performance mods so I can take a look-see of what you folks did to your cars and what type of car you own. Whether be a P5 or MP3, I'd have a better understanding of how much performance you're experiencing with.

The annoying sigs are the ones with HUGE-arse pics. Not that I don't have high speed access to download them quickly, but pics get in my way. Text description sigs on the other hand are cool cuz we don't have room in our profiles to do so. I like reading up on the info though, even though they may be posted over and over again several times around.... I still don't mind that. Much better than just reading up on someone who's bantering on some performance thingy without knowing what he/she drives.

Oh, but one thing I can live without are the sigs with FUTURE MODS. Uh, don't really care what you want to add to your car 10 weeks from now or 10 years from now. Also, things such as what type of air-freshener you use or tissue box you have in your car or what sticker you've added to the windshield, etc etc... those can be left out... I don't see that as real performance... :D :D

Back