Someone from Toronto Area - Please Contact Brullen

gt6

If there is someone on this forum from the Toronto area, would you please get in touch with Richard Garcia from Brullen Exhausts and get a fitment done for the Mazda6s? I had one or their systems on my Passat and it was by far the sweetest sounding system I have ever heard. Workmanship is top notch. Mine was for a turbo 4, but I have a friend who had one on his V6, same sweet sound, and great improvements in acceleration and throttle response.

I had my Passat up there and it was used for the prototype for that car. Richard had my car for the day and set me up with a loaner at no cost to me. In addition, I got my system at a discount and did not have to pay for installation. I don't know if he would do the same, but he has in the past, especially if there is an opportunity for him to sell more systems. Based on the lack of a quality system for the Mazda6, I would think he would be very interested in doing this.

Please, please, please contact Richard. Brullen is located in Markham. Phone number is (888) 278-5536.

gt6 said:

I got my system at a discount and did not have to pay for installation.

wow..albeit 6 or anyother new car that a company needs for product development usually gives the product for free...i was contemplating this til i read that..and i'm in chicago. heh..oh well maybe someone will come thru

They do great work, Ive seen them, if I had a 6 I would do it but they have done the 5 and have decent gains. The custom sound tunning is the best part with their system aside from the fact that the actually ahve a mandrel bender

gt6 said:
If there is someone on this forum from the Toronto area, would you please get in touch with Richard Garcia from Brullen Exhausts and get a fitment done for the Mazda6s? I had one or their systems on my Passat and it was by far the sweetest sounding system I have ever heard. Workmanship is top notch. Mine was for a turbo 4, but I have a friend who had one on his V6, same sweet sound, and great improvements in acceleration and throttle response.

I had my Passat up there and it was used for the prototype for that car. Richard had my car for the day and set me up with a loaner at no cost to me. In addition, I got my system at a discount and did not have to pay for installation. I don't know if he would do the same, but he has in the past, especially if there is an opportunity for him to sell more systems. Based on the lack of a quality system for the Mazda6, I would think he would be very interested in doing this.

Please, please, please contact Richard. Brullen is located in Markham. Phone number is (888) 278-5536.

i try calling him but he's always not in.........

Richard does seem hard to get hold of. Quite often he is at the office still after 6. Also, if you cannot get him, ask to talk with his brother Alfredo.

Good luck, I hope they can help us out. I would love to get another one of their systems.

I've contacted Brullen. Hopefully they can test fit the exhaust system sometime next week. Is anyone interested in a groupbuy?

Back