Video: S2000 Goes Over the Edge

oh heres some pics of the aftermath

s2000crash.jpg

Both driver and passenger walked away basically uninjured.

Is everyone ok? Looks bad :(

I would say that is the hard way to get a good look at your new exhauast system :(

OMG, thank God nobody was injured. I could be kill from this, since I'm 6'1.

What's the car behind? S2K as well???

Awesome content BlackCelicaGT-S, thanks! Lucky bastards...I heard those S2K's are loose in the rear...

i would sh*t my pants if that happened to me... i would be pissed at myself too for ruining my new s2000.... luckily no one was hurt bad....

If you think a S2000 goes over the edge is a pain. Then check this out.

Attachments

• 388928-22la9p2-embed.jpg
    388928-22la9p2-embed.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 825
Ok, first off, OUCH!!

2, I told you road racing was a bad idea! :D

3, I like the "OH s***!" at the end. That pretty much says it all!

finally, glad to hear they all walked away. Poor little car. Hope that guy finds a nice brick wall to pound his head into unto he realizes how dumb he was.

:cool:

ahson, yeah i got to newcelica.org all the time.

It was two S2000's racing in the twisties. If you look closely, the drier of the first car brakes as he turns in. NEVER DO THAT. That is what caused the back end to come out. Then of course he over corrected while hitting the gas, which brought the tail the other way, and finally over the edge. Very lucky indeed, but very stupid too.

yeah that is sad that guy had to learn the hard way , shame he must not have read the article is SCC where they really don't recomend lowering a S2000 ,because they get a bit squirmy and something else about to much or to little toe , I can't really remeber wich
Bruce

When lowered, the S2000 starts being too unpredictible when cornering. Unless you are planning on doing some serious track racing, the stock suspension is stiff enough for street driving. Sweet cars I must say. :D

sorry i have no compassion for an ASSHOLE like that. he should of lost his arm leg or became more brain dead. did you guys notice all the other cars around. he could of killed someone.someones 5 year old kid. road racing real ******* smart.
go to a god damm trac.

I'm not into road racing much at all, but at least it's normal straight line type acceleration...taking twisties at those kinds of speed are just reckless endangerment of everybody on the road.

BigBlue said:
I'm not into road racing much at all, but at least it's normal straight line type acceleration...taking twisties at those kinds of speed are just reckless endangerment of everybody on the road.

I agree whole-heartedly. Any kind of street racing is both dumb and illegal.

Back