Dyno Results

So, with 15% drivetrain loss that puts you at.... about 170hp at the flywheel. So, that's about a 50hp gain. Nice

Is that number with or w/o the NOS?

Get that intercooler on and turn up the boost!!! :)

sup chdesign...T28 wheels ? is that just a lighter wheel than the stocks?....148whp w/just 5psi of boost...that good are you still tuning or is that all you able to get right now.... I've got 6 grand saved up just waiting on a complete kit to hit the market.:( hopefully soon....until then I'm jealous of your 148 whp...cuz im still sittin stock thats like 110whp:( thanks for the info..

That number was without NOS. The T28 wheels are slightly larger than the T25 wheels and have alot better efficieny deisgn to the blades. I'm going to turn the boost up to 7 PSI with the intercooler....so far Spoolin has made 188 whp with stock clutch at 8 psi so i'm hoping for around 175-180 w/o NOS then about 210-220 with NOS.

sounds great! I'm guessing you'll need to upgrade your clutch if you haven't already done so. Mazda makes great clutches but, you're doubling the engine's output.

If you don't mind me asking, how much money have you put into your turbo setup? Also, do you have any idea about how many hours you spent installing all the equipment? I'm trying to compare your setup cost to the cost of an engine swap.

thanks

Total cost so far is about 3 grand. I had it all installed in one day....not including the little tuning things..

BigBlue said:
Sweet stuff chdesign...now it's time for you to go out and report on more kills you make. :)

true that! Si's make about 135whp stock. So, I can definitely see that you're beating them. I'm interested to hear some more kills too. :eek:

If I had a good internet access I would do some videos but alas i'm still dail-up.....oh yeah BTW its funny to see the looks on peoples faces when they realize they just got spanked by a "4 door family car" :D

Back