15 subwoofers....beyond me!

withoutme

I don't know what you guys think, but I just saw few pics of the Protege and Protege 5 and they had about 15 subwoofers in their back. (ok maybe less than 15 but that's not the point) What's the reason for putting on an extra 2~3 hundred pounds?! Is it to annoy the normal ones with pounding bass at stoplights?!

:confused: :confused: :confused:

Attachments

• slmd7sm.jpg
    slmd7sm.jpg
    13.8 KB · Views: 292
Some guys are more into Db drags instead of drag racing. ;) Each to their own I guess, I just wish they had the decency to turn it down in the residential area's.:mad:

No worse than an overly loud high pitched eghuast in my book. even more so when it holds no function. DB car are cool becuase they can show the rest of us where to dynamat.

1st MP3 in NH said:
No worse than an overly loud high pitched eghuast in my book. even more so when it holds no function. DB car are cool becuase they can show the rest of us where to dynamat.

LOL, good one. I also dislike those loud alarm triggering exhausts and boom boxes in vehicles that rattle the s*** out of my apartment windows. Or early in the morning, once in a blue moon, where a high pitched motorcycle roars through the parking lot. Don't get enough sleep as it is, so not good to wake up a cranky fellow in the mornings... if I had loose bricks on my balcony.....:rolleyes:

Its all about the bling bling baby!
Roll on some 20 inch chrome, with my 5 inch exhaust and 4 15inch subs in the back boomin so hard that my altezza's are vibratin off and rattlin up a storm. Then I turn on my strobes and pull up to a camaro and rev my motor that has been enhanced by my 5inch exhaust tip(welded on to the stock muffler) and select "D" on my auto tranny and the light turns green and I gots dusted:rolleyes:

You know this happens in towns all over the country every day:mad:
Makes us import guys look bad
But you know its funny:D :) :D

spoolinmp3 said:
Its all about the bling bling baby!
Roll on some 20 inch chrome, with my 5 inch exhaust and 4 15inch subs in the back boomin so hard that my altezza's are vibratin off and rattlin up a storm. Then I turn on my strobes and pull up to a camaro and rev my motor that has been enhanced by my 5inch exhaust tip(welded on to the stock muffler) and select "D" on my auto tranny and the light turns green and I gots dusted:rolleyes:

You know this happens in towns all over the country every day:mad:
Makes us import guys look bad
But you know its funny:D :) :D

Spoolin' do you mind if I use that line in my sig? :D

hey, those loud exhuasts dont even really serve a perpose, look at our exhaust, its quite as hell and performancely speaking is exactly the same as one of those louder exhaust systems. also they prob. wouldnt be so loud if they didnt have those big ass baffles. at least you can turn down the music, those noisy exhaust make your car sound like a pack of pissed of bumblebees. anyways, if you havent, go sit it one of those cars with 4 15's and ask him/her to burp it for you. its a rush.

ok i admit loud exsuast is bothersome but i tried it out on my mp3 and it sounds awsome nothing like a honda sounds mean like it is growling nice tone if only u could hear it

People that go with the audio/video route isn't that bad, I actually think it's pretty cool :) .... as long as they don't think they're king of the strip (or autox).

Hell, I'd love to have my P5 decked out with all sortsa goodies like navigators, tv screens, ps2, xbox, dvd, etc. etc. That'd be sweet. Of course, I'd rather have a turbo'd p5 .. :D

why do you want a dvd and tv's and ps2 in your mp5?

i mean the p5 is a small enough car already...

got a suggestion:

put a stove, bed, tv, fridge, and bathroom in and you'll have a motorhome...

by the way, most people install tv's and dvd at HOME

Im going to put a DVD/TV player in my MP3, the reason for it is entertainment.

From what I am gathering from you is that you wouldnt have an indash DVD/TV Screen in your car.

Playstation, or X-Box, well when I cruise and I park to talk to friends, sometimes just pop the trunk and play the video games. Sometimes when you are at the drive inns and you are waiting for the moive to get started and you are tired of your woman bitchin and yelling you just play a movie, video game or whatever....that is a couple reasons why I would have a screen.:p

Latest posts

Back