Peoples Sigs

Matthew

Contributor
:
CX9, CX5, i8
How come everyones sigs are ****** up? Are the images being hosted on this site and not showing up?

enry said:
Try clearing your cache....
Did that. Didn't work.

It seems weird that this just happened all of a sudden with many people :confused:

of course it doesn't help that you can see everything :D

Are you telling me that you can see the picture in my sig? The one with me on the racetrack? :D

It looks like some files were corrupted. I went into my user cp and copied my sig pic to my PC using "save target" and the pic is just a screen of gray.

i can see mine, and parts of other peoples sigs, enry, think it could be from changinf formats on the pics? its doing what mine was doing last night.

above, where his sig says "i'm passing him", it is a red X

It's not just the sigs. I did a search last night on Konig Blatants and found several very nice pics but did the same search this morning and the pics aren't showing. Some are showing up but I'd say about 70% of the ones I'm running across aren't. I bet people in the Hot Girl thread are verrrrry disappointed... j/k :D

Damn, I'm glad you did because cbcbd your sig is hilarious!!! :D Go Paint P5, go!

derrick1623 said:
i am still getting a red X in his sig. is it just me?
possibly, I'm having no problems seeing everything now.

clownphish said:
Damn, I'm glad you did because cbcbd your sig is hilarious!!! :D Go Paint P5, go!
Thanks. Yeah, it was pretty funny when I kicked his a** this past weekend on the track!! For some reason pictures never do the beauty of my car justice though... :D

Back