Votes: 2 5.0%
  • 1994 BRG

Votes: 3 7.5%
  • 1999 10AE

Votes: 19 47.5%
  • Australian Market Turbo Miata

Votes: 12 30.0%

• Total voters
i think we need some pics/stats to compare, as many of us don't know much about miatas.
p.s. - darin, you should get some of your miata friends to come on here :)

lol...:) Search GOOGLE for them :) I was assuming ppl would know them. :D

Just vote for the 93LE...they are AMAZING :D

Darin said:
lol...:) Search GOOGLE for them :) I was assuming ppl would know them. :D

Just vote for the 93LE...they are AMAZING :D
but you didn't even vote for it!:p
i went with the turbo though because i like turbos.

jred321 said:
but you didn't even vote for it!:p
i went with the turbo though because i like turbos.

lol :)

Only because in 99 they started the best flowing head design...there's something about a FMII turbo on a 10th Anniversary Edition miata that is wonderful. :)

the 93LE is my favourite 90-97 Miata. :D

10AE ALL THE WAY, BABY!!!

I would go for the Aussie turbo, but it isn't a world wide car. The 10AE was a world car, AND it's the fastest stock US Miata in Fedral emmissions trim.

And they look DAMN sweet!!

aa10ae.jpg

a13.jpg

a23.jpg

10 AE baby give me the 6-speed, the 93's are nice also my dad has the black one with red int.

10 AE since the turbo was not offered in the US. I also have a 10 AE so I am hardly unbiased.

Cielo, 10AE # 511

Well - I'm partial to the 1990 classic red...I don't know why! Have a look at my website and you will see why! But I would really like a new triple black one. Oh well...now I have my P5 too!

The 99 fedral cars only had one cat, while the 2000 and CA emissions vehicles got 2. Plus, I belive the 2000 models got a little more bracing. And the 10AE has the 6-speed with closer gearing to keep the engine in the sweet spot. In comparison with the other 6-speed equipped models, the 10AE had mch more going for it.

And it just looks damn good!

Back