Sport Wagon

PeaB0dy

:
03.5 P5 - White
So when is this thing supposed to come out?

Looks better than the Mazda3 IMO

Course the one in the pic is for the wrong side (right hand wheel).

Taken @ Toronto Auto show

Sorry aboot quality, had to reduce from 1800x1200 to 800x600

Attachments

• 000_0018.jpg
    000_0018.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 418
now that's sweet! i haven't seen that until now...is it really going into production or just a tease?

There was also a fast back version of it too, but ran out of memory in my digital camera, was a real piss off..

The wagon is going to happen, the sports wagon is the new car segment.

The P5 is one of the originators, woohooo..

Notice all the vibe's and matrix's, and P5's and other's..

i can't see doing any ext mods besides maybe changing the wheels and it would look good with a Mp5 AutoEXE grill in the front.

N. American Mazda6 Sport (hatch) and Mazda6 Sport Wagon will begin production around late Jan to early Feb '04 at the AAI plant (same plant as the N. American Mazda6 sedan).

US dealers expect them around late Feb to early Mar.

No idea when it's going to reach Canadian dealers (but these two additional bodystyles are coming to Canada).

i don't care for it.........i like the p5 frontend way better. it's like having an audi A4 wagon rather then just an audi A4 sedan.....pointless.

jophus14 said:
i don't care for it.........i like the p5 frontend way better. it's like having an audi A4 wagon rather then just an audi A4 sedan.....pointless.

It's not pointless. The point is cargo room.

jophus14 said:
Sedan || Wagon
------------------------------
Protege || Protege5

Mazda6 || 6 Sport Wagon

They're two different cars - not meant to replace the P5

That does look sweet, but I do like the Hatch & the Sedan better. I believe the Wagon is truly a Wagon, not like the Protege5. But I have never seen it, so I could be completely wrong. :D

the wagon is gonna be a nice car, don't get me wrong, but not as far as a car that you'd want to purchase aftermarket products for. i drove the mazda6 at the Revitup challenge and it's tight, but that was the 6i model.

Back