FORGET THE LT1 Power Topic!!!!!

Cameleon3

:
Mazda MP3 (Blue Mica)
Can we please stop talking about LT1 Power??? Geeezzz...this site is starting to become a soap opera...Now let's all get along...SO HOW"S EVERYONE DOING??? :p :eek: :cool: :D :confused: And how are your babies?? :D

Hey Cameleon3 doing great here...its friday and my weekend is just getting started.....the sun may not be out...but its going to be a good one anyway....ALL MY KIDS ARE GOING TO BE AWAY!!! :D me and momma can run around the house nekid if we want!!!!

oh my Baby is doing wonderful as well....she is getting a good cleaning later.....we got caught out in a little rain storm a few days back and she got a little messy....need to spiff her up but other than that....she is just as sexy and sassy as ever.

:{D

I hear ya...

OK, I took down the poll and all related posts...but just for you guys:D
I'm in preparations now to treat my car all day tomorrow with an S load of Zaino polishes and what not...:D
And for our entertainment...one show that never made it to air, but I think would have been pretty damn funny...

Attachments

• hizzouse.jpg
    hizzouse.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 535
Well, Sir Nuke, I didn't really wanna hear of your nakedness but it's all good...as long as everyone is having a great time...life is way too serious as it is to always be complaining...So let's have fun with our babies (or two)...car..and loved ones.. :)

i'm doing fine! you guys have a mighty fine airport down here. flew in yesterday, my brother picked me up. friendly folks around here too! :D

actually, i'm having a great day, too. got my digi-cam yesterday, went out at lunch today and took some pictures by the lake, and i plan on posting them tonight or tomorrow.

thanks for asking!

Thanks for asking Cam. Doing great here. A little hot in this server room though. They are doing construction on our building and the air handlers are off. It's gott be reachin 90 in here already. Hope they get it fixed soon. :(

Anyway, planning on spending all day tomorrow waxing my baby. She will run faster sunday if she's all sparkly. Also mounting the tripod in the back seat to video my AutoX runs. Can't wait to see where I screw up in my runs.. Still gotta figure out how to post them on the web, but that will come soon enough..

Have a great weekend all!
:cool:

Back