LOOK AT THIS HORRIBLE CRASH!!!!

they had pics of the passengers but they were really sick and i almost threw up when i saw them. and i didnt want to post that.

Attachments

• 387.jpg
    387.jpg
    37 KB · Views: 56
OMG, can't really tell this is a Ferrari without the hood badge. Man, this is horrible.

i saw these pics on rotten.com i think. the ones of the passengers where f**ked up. the passenger was broke in half. his arms were together on one side of his body. the driver wasn't as bad. that is what you get when you drive a ferrari 355 at 125mhp on shity brazilian roads. don't the my P5 will hit 125 so i shouldn't worry.

I'm gonna try to find pics of a crash i saw this weekend in NYC... Porsche 911 Carrera goin north on the west side highway going over 125mph flipped 6 times went over the guardrail in the median landed in oncoming traffic... the passengers (who had stolen the car) got out, went to the side of the raod just in time to see a a tractor trailor come around the bend and smash what was left of the car and drag it 300+ feet. The car was a wreck, but amazingly the people were left with minor scratches.... f%^&ing insane!

Yeah bro i'm reading it i don't speed alot but your the one who should be worried taking your integra 130mph. But also anyspeed is dangerous 2.

true. looking back, 130 is scary as hell. That is the reason I don't do it anymore. It is also true that any speed is dangerous but the numbers prove that the faster you are going the less chance you have of coming out of a wreck in one piece.

I went up to 260 on the Autobahn...that was tight...but yeah, one mistake and that's pretty much it!
(no i was NOT driving the 260...my fastest was 210, which is like 140)

i want to see the pics from rotten but i cant get there from work. someone post them or e-mail me them, please.

Back