New owner looking for stock rear section

ZoomZoom

Hey all, my wife recently chose the P5 as here new mode of transportation. We picked up a Sunlight Silver one the other day with a 5 spd (her first manual tranny car) sunroof, security system :( and the rear bumper protector etc... Anyway, I was wondering if there is anybody out there that has changed their exhaust to the Bosal or any other for that matter that would care to get rid of the factory rear section (w/muffler) really cheap (or free for that matter). I would obviously pay for shipping in either case. I would like to do some experimentation and I have a friend that works at Corsa Performance that might be able to help us out. He is often asked to pick some of the latest cars for them to do prototypes exhausts on. Please let me know if there is anybody willing to possibly help the whole P5 community out!!

Thanks
Griff

90 240SX
91 Civic HB
97 Ranger
02 Pro-5 (wife's car)

Just to clarify things a bit folks. This is not a ploy to just get free stock parts :) I am sure there are plenty of people out there that have replaced their exhaust with the Bosal and have the stock piping laying around collecting dust. What I am trying to do is get the rear section w/muffler still attached to give to a friend so they can use it to make a prototype. Now this may just end up being a rear section, or it could end up being an entire system from the cat back. I just cannot take the rear section off of our car without a replacement and my wife is not about to give up her new baby for a long period of time while they do testing. Like I said, I am willing to pay a small amount plus shipping or just shipping if someone is able to give me one. If you are not familiar with Corsa Performance, they make exhausts for Vettes, Vipers, Scarabs, and other high performance stuff. They have also decided to dable in the sport compact market some and have made a few prototype exhausts that are being tested now. Eclipse, Focus, Civic, PT Cruiser plus a few others. So please, if you have the parts laying around and think you will never need them, reply here or contact me at vfrgriff@centurytel.net

Thanks
Griff

Back