just went to the dealership............

JOS3

:
05 22V mazda3
and they had 2 black rx-8's. i must say that all of the pictures i have seen of the rx-8 dont do it justice. it is much more beautiful in person than in pictures. they both had the ground effect kits, but no spoilers. however nice you think the rx-8 isin pictures, its about 10 times better looking in person. when i got in it, i didnt want to get out. the interior is just as nice as the outside. there isnt one thing i dont like about that car. if i had $33, 450 (sticker price of the manual) i know what i would have done with it..............................

saw the RX-8 today as well:p ...a red w/ body, dark silver w/ a body. and a yellowis one w/o the body. i LOVE the car as well, but for 34k id rather be in an STi...:eek:

i was at the dealer a couple days ago and i saw the service manager pull away in his silver rx-8 (auto. . bah) but it was still cool. . .that was the first time that i looked at the interior. . how do you hook up the audio with teh dash like that. ..

::threadjack::

on anotehr note. . .even though my jaw dropped when i saw the car. . .it wasn't as bad as all the techs that shat in their pants when they saw i had a computer in my car and huddle around my car they all watched jay and silent bob for a couple mins on my indash screen

::end threadjack::

You can get a 6-speed with the 18" wheels for $27,000 sticker, for the money i would rather have the rx-8. Are'nt the STI going for 5-10k over sticker?

well some dealers want 37k for the STi but in SLC we have 4 subaru dealers and sense all of them are compeating u can get one for 32 as long as u tell them that one of the dealership is selling it for MSRP witch they are, but if ur stupid and ignorant(not resertch) they will let u buy the car for 37.

here here. I'm getting my RX-8 6-spd, no frills for invoice (25,900). Lets just say the dealership "owes me a little". the original deal was for me to get an auto at dealer cost, but after everything I heard the 6-spd was the only way to go. I've ordered a yellow with black cloth. I think the yellow leather is just scary.

I saw an RX8 at my dealership while i was there getting serviced for my 16000kms. I sat in it and I'll tell ya it doesnt have the room they try to promote. The MSP which i own is far roomier and though I like the look of the RX8 I prefer my MSP overall.

they have so many rx8's at my dealership I guess no one's buying them here, everyone gets wrx's , still havn't seen an evo on the road yet.

FC3s Boy said:
You can get a 6-speed with the 18" wheels for $27,000 sticker, for the money i would rather have the rx-8. Are'nt the STI going for 5-10k over sticker?

No, for msrp, but suby has torqued down on warranty repairs for sure. CHeck the history at http://www.nasioc.com where I'm a moderator.

I would rather own the RX8... oh wait. I do, and to say [the other guy] "for the money you would rather have the sti", simply means that you don't know what you want in a car.

They are totally different cars, and will require a totally different driving style.

I test drove one, and fell in love with it. Everything from interior styling to the performance... mmm... just a tight machine. I do wish for a little more beef under the hood. Maybe in a couple years. Though, just about every time I think about it, I have to convince myself not to go to a dealership and buy it. Not yet, anyways, as I have a house to buy... I would love to have a first year model... Silver for me...

Back