Broke my car!!

Jester999

I was swaping my stock springs for the eibach pro kit, and when i was doing the second spring in tehi front i dissconnected the brake line instead of the ABS sensor... stupid mistake, then teh ball hindge in teh anit sway bar poped out. (not sure if its called a ball hinge but i hope you get the idea) So now i cant get that back in and need to know if i need to pressure bleed the brake system? I have the ABS option and i dont know if that changes the bleeding properties. But all in al today was a good day, i got 28% tint all around, and i must say the P5 looks alot beter, and the car is now riding a bit lower and looks awsome. But i need to know if i can get it to the mazda dealer without hte sway bar attached? And also if i can put some brake fluid in and get some of the brake power back? Thanks alot guys, and to anyone trying to swap the springs, you should definatly use a compressor!! I cant stress that enough, and if your near Boulder CO, Ill lend you mine :D Anyway, any comments on the problems would be great, and no i dont really think my car is bronken, just hurt :p

sway bar

hey jester,

the bleeding should be the same for ABS as it is for standard. almost positive. but the sway bar link you are talking about, did the whole bolt fall out of the link? if it did then it needs to be replaced. but you can drive without it it will just handle funny. hope that helped you!

wheelguruuu

Back