Hi guys....Im selling my mazda mp3...any body interested?

its vivid yellow, 8000+ miles on it.....running perfectly.......the reason im selling it is because i cant afford it anymore.....the remaining loan i got on it is 23000+. My monthly payment is $440.32.Let me me know if anybody is interested...:rolleyes: ill be posting a picture of it soon...

Holy crunch, 23000! :eek: Yes, I do hope you are in Canada. If so, where? I have yet to see a yellow MP3 in the Vancouver area.

Well I checked his profile and he has a zip code listed for Sunnyvale, California listed. As well the fact that he listed miles and it's yellow tells me this would be a US resident who put little down on a financed vehicle from the sounds of it. :) I'm not sure if there is state tax(if applicable in Cali) as well that gets applied on top of the 18,500 US MSRP they charge down in the US.

I'm one of those unlucky people who put little down on the MP3 and I also traded in a 97 Civic that wasn't entirely paid off. So, I'm paying quite a bit for my MP3, which also explains why I haven't modded it.:(

I'm willing to bet I have the highest payment of any owner on this board. And that isn't the type of thing one should brag about.

Well, if you can top this, I pay $512.00 per month! I had to trade in a dogged out mx6 with about 5000 rollover. At first they were trying to tell me $650.00 per month so I told them to F- off. Then they came at me with the $512.00 so I took it. It was that or a tiberon. :p

$314 for me too...I traded in a paid off 93 honda accord and put $1000 down :( I guess it could have been worse.

ok, I live in canada, 480 a month, 1000 down and traded in a 92
Ford festiva for 500 bucks, picked the car up a year before for only 600 so 500 was pretty darn good

wow derrick now i dont feel so bad about paying 450/mo...
c rae is that a lease you have? 228 is pretty damn low...i wish i had that kinda payment. and apexi...what do you pay? lol i have to know...512 is pretty high. my cousin pays 720/mo for a chevy avalanche! :eek:

I want to try and sell mine also I have about 18000 left on my loan and i am asking 1000 plus pick up notes email me for any questions. I pay 326.45 a month

I wouldn't pay $7.20 a month for an avalanche. That has to be the ugliest, most useless vehicle on the market. I thought the Aztec was the ugliest thing around for a long time, but it's now in second.
"SUV to a truck" my ass. It's a quad cab wanna be truck. If you want a truck bed, you have to leave the cab open. What the hell is that about?
JMO

:cool:

I cough up 1000$ CAD a month, needless to say I indend to pay it off in roughly 2 years, less if I have the cash handy. I hate owing money.

Back