Interior

PeaB0dy

:
03.5 P5 - White
This is a pic of the interior of the Mazda3

craftsmanship_p1.jpg

The air vents remind me of the Vibe on the drivers side (not the middle), as well as the console, with the sererate dials for the speed, odometer, and others..

Looks like it has variable intermitent in the pic..

I guess the biggest problem I would have is the dec, and having to change the whole thing to make it look as close to real with my alpine in there, I think the P5 is much better @ that...

of course this is my opinion..

I do like the placement of the cruise and stereo controls on the wheel, that would have been nice on the P5, wonder if you can bring it over to the P5?

(drive) (p5white)

Dude!That gauge cluster is SICK!It would be nice if I could bring that whole cluster over to my MSP!Hmmmm?????
When are thes coming out?
I got an idea!
Matt;)

The picture above is from the MX Sportif. The interior of the production Mazda3 is slightly different. There is no glossy-black centre panel, and no automatic climate controls (for certain markets).

To see interior pictures of the production Mazda3, go to www.mazdausa.com->Vehicles->Upcoming->Mazda3->Concept Gallery

I actually took the pic from the japanese site for the axela..

Mazda USA is one of the sities sites, soo slow..

The interior doesn't look much different than the auto climate control...

It just kills the ability to customize the interior in my opinion..

More than half of the images on axela.mazda.co.jp are of the MX Sportif and not the production Mazda3.

Mazda did this for 2 reasons:

1. The production Mazda3 hasn't officially been launched yet, so they're not going to put production images on their website (though the pictures are virtually identical to production, just minor details here and there)

2. The MX Sportif concept is better than the production version, so of course they're going to show the better version to generate interest.

Back