SubyWan's WRX is back...

APEXistud

:
1990 Mazda Miata
It's back and alive and kicking. Since we last spoke of it he didn't have all the performance parts. He recently recieved the STi fuel injectors, Power Enterprises fuel pump, APEXi AVCR, STi front grill, STi JDM headlamps, Cusco downpipe, ZeroSports Carbon Fiber Side markers, BozzSpeed Radiator, Turbo XS Unichip, and a few other goodies like the Cusco Carbon Fiber Rear Upper Tie and Cusco lower front arm bar. All the parts should be in pretty soon. Here are the newest shots. He finally got the Prodrive big brake kit on. The rest of the shots are on my Clubphoto page in my sig.
9012858-5e89-0248018B-.jpg

9012917-0a78-01C20258-.jpg

Someone makes WAY too much money! hehe. It all looks fabulous what else can I say damn it. I wish i had 8G's to throw into my car :p

zx3ford said:
Damn D.. Mikes s*** is looking tight.. What you doing this weekend? I'm rolling up to LA. Wanna come?

Sorry man, wish I had time off, but you know my drill. I have to work this weekend. Sucks working 2 jobs. It'll be one job soon though. I'm going fulltime with DKNY.

I have no idea how much Mike has spent on the WRX. I'm kinf of afraid to ask. hehe :D

Wow that is looking sweet! I don't so much wish I made more money as I wish I got paid the same amount in American dollars...having to multiply all the prices on parts by about 1.5 really blows!

APEXistud said:

Sorry man, wish I had time off, but you know my drill. I have to work this weekend. Sucks working 2 jobs. It'll be one job soon though. I'm going fulltime with DKNY.

I have no idea how much Mike has spent on the WRX. I'm kinf of afraid to ask. hehe :D

Cool.. I'll have to give you a call later.. Race header is coming up soon...:)

Back