Upgrade Complete!

enry

Administrator
Okay,

so there are for sure gonna be problems with this upgrade.
Anything you run into, any problems, errors, or if your computer blows up on you, please let me know either by PM or email (use the "contact us" link at the bottom of every page).

Thanks!!!

Enry

thanks for hooking us up enry, and let me know if you figure out that recurring payment option via paypal or credit card...so far it seems pretty good!

EDIT - i will say it takes REALLY long to reply to a thread though, why is that...that hasnt changed

Last edited:
Hrm... It has been faster so far other than when posting a reply... Sometimes the newreply.php takes a while to do it's thing. I'm assuming thats due to the very large MySQL db...

Well, I put the paypal 5$ / month subscription link up. Click the donate button way up there. If even but a handful of you sign up, that should put us a whole lot closer to getting the dual xeon this site desperately needs...

The thing is, we'd like to give something back to the people who choose to get a monthly subscription. Any ideas?

I donated! This coming from a guy that found out yesterday he's lossing his job and had $20 when he donated $5 to the board.

oh yeah, so far the site is moving pretty fast. But it tends to be slow when posting a reply.

Some threads are just MASSIVE.. and that will take a bigger cpu.. the dual xeon. With that we should be flyin.

Date of sign up: August 02, 2003
ubscription Name: Protege Forums Recurring Donation Subscription Number: S-08N915295N140861G

Subscription Terms:
5.00 U.S. Dollars per month

Your subscription will automatically renew at the rates
stated above unless you cancel prior to the end of the
billing period.

If you have any questions or concerns about this
subscription, please contact Antoine.

ill be the first, another 5 bucks donated so far this month, and 5 hereafter.

enry said:
Well, I put the paypal 5$ / month subscription link up. Click the donate button way up there. If even but a handful of you sign up, that should put us a whole lot closer to getting the dual xeon this site desperately needs...

The thing is, we'd like to give something back to the people who choose to get a monthly subscription. Any ideas?

How about automatic entry into a monthly raffle

we'll see how fast it is in a second.

EDIT. WOW! :D very nice!!
also, did you upgrade versions of VBulletin?

it is really fast, even for replys now...sorry thread jack how is your NX working for you pd? NX headquarters is only about 30 minutes from here (and considering i have to drive 45 to get to the nearest goddamned olive garden, thats pretty good)

Back