Ordered my Silver P5 Saturday!!

slooper

:D :D My wife and I ordered our Silver P5 this weekend. It went pretty painless. We paid $200 over invoce, which I guess is a good deal, but I'm not sure. The P5s are getting snatched up pretty quick here in Phoenix. There's only one silver P5 available in Phoenix so I chose to have them order ours from port. We get it in a couple weeks. We also got that 4.9% deal from Mazda so I was pretty excited about that too.
I have to change my signature now...
:D :D

Hey slooper congrats. I hope that the dealer you went through is a bit more upfront and helpful. I will be getting my P5 in four weeks. Only prob is I "ordered" it on 5 Jan. They were a bit wrong in the time frame that gave me. Enjoy the ride when you get it.

Congrats, you'll love it. It's the best protege wagon with 5 lugs and big fog lamps that mazda sent this way! lol

Silver P5?

Good choice on the color. :)
Here's mine that I've had since Jan. 31st... There are a few pics at the link listed below as well. Good luck with yours!!

PR5%20Left%20Quarter%20Front.JPG

Link to more Pictures

That's great fastdrvr!! We actually picked ours up last night! THe dealer traded with another dealer in Tuscon so we didn't have to wait for the one from port. I love it!! Does anyone know what the break in period is and how easy we should be on it. It's so tempting to redline through every gear! Does anyone have a pic of 35 tint all the way around? I'm wanting to get that but I'm not sure what it'll look like?
Thanks!

They recommended at the dealership (per the owner's manual instructions) to take it easy for the first 600 miles.
The break in included:
-No hard braking
-Not maintaining a steady speed for an extended period
-Not revving very high (dealer said no more than 4k)

I followed the recommendations, and have about 1600 miles on mine and it is quiet and running perfect. It is pretty addictive to run the RPM's up, but with the surprising amount of torque it has in lower gears, you can drive efficiently when need be also.

Anyways, good luck with it!

Back