Now this is a Lancer....EVO

APEXistud

:
1990 Mazda Miata
Dyno's at 433hp Lancer EVO
E6TM_Manuel1.jpg

This thing is sweet, what do you guys think? Read the mods in the link above.
That damn thing is rolling 18x8.5 Volk Mags.........8.5:eek: Damn that's wide

VERY NICE! :D

You know what...Looking at that engine bay it looks VERY familiar in lay-out to our cars. I wonder if any of their parts could be swapped? That turbo manifold would be awsome if it would line up and clear. We need someone in the business to test this out for us. What do you guys think?

I would imagine that the CAI for the lancer would fit on our cars just from looking at the way the bends are close to the same that we have. Another thing that might want to be checked into.

Last edited:
to perform a swap like that would require alot of work. and i do mean alot. you would basically be completely gutting all the mechanics out of your MP3. if you can afford to do this plus pay for parts and labour... it would be hella cool :D

I'm not saying swap the whole motor(although that would be sweet as hell) I'm just talking about some of the parts like intakes and maybe the turbo manifold and stuff like that. I wish I had the time and money to do a total engine swap :D

it would be cool to see some boosted MP3's. my friend puccio, who owns an MP3 :D, said that there is a turbo kit in the works...

be cool to hear "HHUUUURRMMMMMM...PPPHHHSSSSTTT" coming out of an MP3 :D

No doubt...There is one already with a custom Turbo kit in place and running. The guy's name is SpoolinMP3, if you do a serch you could find the article with Pictures and dyno results. I think he got 180whp and thats without being tuned properly. :D

None of the parts will fit except maybe the battery and radiator cap. Layout may be similar but it is still two different cars and engines. Imagine trying to put some small block Ford heads on a Camaro. Yeah they are similar but....

Back