Free Magnaflow exhaust...

Hello... My name is Richard and I am a member of the Magnaflow Performance Exhaust engineering team. I am looking for anyone interested in participating in our Performance Cat-back and/or Direct fit high flow Catalytic Converter system development process for the Protege 6. We at Magnaflow are looking for someone in the Southern California area who is willing to allow us the use of their vehicle for fitment, performance and acoustic testing. We provide before and after results for all and other compensation.

During the period we have the vehicle, we may offer a rental car for personal use and we offer a few options for compensation after the process is complete. One option for cat-back development is the first production unit is installed and given to you at no cost. Another for direct-fit converters is $100, $50 before / $50 after. We have a few ways to provide compensation that we can discuss.

To be considered you must still have in tact the factory exhaust from manifold to cat(s). If you have any modifications please be specific when contacting me as to your interest.

If this interests you contact me with the following info:

Year:
Make:
Model:
Trim/body:

Modifications:

Last name:
First name:
Address:
City:
State:
Zip:
Phone(s):
E-mail(s):

rwaitas@magnaflow.com or magnaflowrsm@yahoo.com

You may visit our website and submit your other vehicles for potential prototyping for either our direct fit catalytic converters or other cat-back systems as well.

Thanks for your time,
Richard Waitas

Man oh man. Another great deal. Why is it no aftermarket companies are based in Northern Virginia.

Hmm.. Protege 6?

I think he is referring to the Mazda 6, considering this is in the Mazda 6 forum.

Richard did you see my signiture below?

Last edited:
I just wish one company was based out of Southern Indiana! Jesus!

How about you guys come to Evansville, I'll show you around, feed you, get you a little sloshed, and then you can work on my car! Hell, you can even sleep on my couch!!

I am going to Sticky this for now. Thanks for the offer/post Richard. Hopefully someone from this board will be available!

Back