anyone raced in an actual sport compact car tournament

4DRMP5ATR

Contributor
:
2002 MP5
check it out peeps i am entering in the IDRC sport compact compitetion on march 16th and 17th..... the race is done by time.... so lets hope and pray for mazda to win win win all the way oh and just a bit of info on it mazda is giving who ever wins in the top 3 $200.00 for winning with a mazda ontop of Firebird raceways winnings.... 1st place can win a total of 700.00 wit a mazda and 500.00 for 2nd, and 300.00 for 3rd.......

Where is teh race?

Id be all about it, but where is this race? i know the SCCA sutoX near me is around then, but what is the deal? thanks!

by the way last night at the race tracks................... i ran 6 times and the were as follows...........

run #1 16.876
run #2 16.990
run #3 16.835
run #4 16.930
run #5 17.040
run #6 17.020

i got sloppy in the end............as you can tell

and this is running with a custom made cai and custom exhaust........cat back design

THIS IS IT........

Aight people this is it tomorrow starts the adventerous journey of sport compact racing for yes thats right me......justin martin driver of a 2002 silver mp5 5speed which is to be televised by ESPN2 the competetion starts saturday the 16th at 8:00am MST in arizona and ends sunday the 17th mazda is paying anyperson who wins with a mazda $200 on top of the winnings which is estimated to be at 1,000-25,000 dollars..........so wish me luck and hope that i rep it hard for all us mazda owners and sport enthusiasts:D ;) :p

well heres the verdict i didnt win cause i picked the wrong ET time and i had to race my girls brother, and his car is much faster than mine and i lost but how ever on saturday at time trials i did set my best time wit my mp5............i ran the 1320 at 16.67secs.......... with a 1/4 of a tank new tires intake and exhaust..........i wuz very pleased at that for pics of the race (not that many pics maybe about 10 or so) go to www.picturetrail.com/4drmp5atr ......................... ;) :D

Back