My car...

This is my first photo that I have screwed with to finally throw up here to share...All stock, and proud of it. I have more shots at different angles, this is just the first I had to shrink down to fit on here. My camera makes massive pictures. It's nice, but kind of annoying.

This is my car...

protege.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, Chris! Where's the Grassroots Motorsports stickers?

MP3 #456/1500

Recent Mods:

$8300 worth of body work
:(

BondoBob said:
Hey, Chris! Where's the Grassroots Motorsports stickers?
(

I got the clear ones. I have one big one in the back window, you can see it through the wing, and then one of the smaller ones in the rear wing windows on each side.

I was trying to figure out how to put the big white ones on, then I went to the $2002 Challenge and got the clear ones. One sheet had two small one and one big one. Pretty cool and work great.

Ah, you're right! Looks good. I'll have to get those.

I'm jonesing for my car back! (Notice I've been spending a lot of time on the message board?) Over a month later and the doctors are just about done piecing her back together. The front spoiler (along with a whole lot of other stuff) had to be replaced so the white GRM sticker is toast!

MP3 #456/1500:(

That sucks...

I hate when it takes forever for a car to get fixed. I used to have a CRX, I got rear ended. It took the body shop over two months to tell me that it was totalled.

It drove me nuts. I'm just glad I didn't have to pay for the rental car I was in.

I also have the GRM license plate brackets on there. Now I just need to get a GRM windshield banner and I should be complete. I would drop David Wallens a line over at GRM for the stickers.

Nice pics. Mines stock too, and I love the stock look. (Kinda why I bought it!) I oughtta take some pics and put them up. I'll see what I can do tonight. :D

Back