Online picture hosting??

Who has a free, quality photo hosting site so I can post pics of my car?? I finally got time and took some pic and now it's time to share them...

Any suggestions??

click the user cp button up top. then click on manage files, then upload them to this very site.

derrick1623 said:
click the user cp button up top. then click on manage files, then upload them to this very site.

Nice, I will do that...Thanks, and I will make the pictures smaller so that they will be under 100 kb...

I found a pretty cool site called www.datazap.net Very good site to host pics on and they give you 99MB of storage to use FREE! I used to use Imagestation but they have gotten to where they block the url link, so you cant see the pic in the message.

MP3-Owner said:
I found a pretty cool site called www.datazap.net Very good site to host pics on and they give you 99MB of storage to use FREE! I used to use Imagestation but they have gotten to where they block the url link, so you cant see the pic in the message.

The only time that it is blocked is when you try to link to the hi-rez version of the pic.

Back