Apex-I or Greddy Exhaust

Rob420

Does anyone know of or know when Greddy or Apex-I will come out with an exhaust for the P5s. I see that there is a Bosal but is it really worth the $360?

Rob, I don't know how you determine for sure or to yourself if its worth it.....but.....I recently got a Bosal....its COMPLETELY from front to back POLISHED stainless steel....it fit like it was factory made....and sounds VERY good....the tone is nice and low, sorta has a growl to it. I did this mod at the same time that I did my intake...Injen CAI....and can definately tell the differance...I wish I had some REAL dyno numbers to tell ya...but I don't. But my BUTT dyno certainly registars much higher.....especially on the FUN METER. :D

I would also like to know

Attachments

• scoop.jpg
    scoop.jpg
    5.3 KB · Views: 288
A complete Greddy exhaust is going to run you about $550 US. I e-mailed them early last fall (September or so) and they said they had no plans on making one at that time. They may have changed their mind though. I certainly hope so. I'm holding off on an exhaust to see if they make one. I like their quality, looks and of course performance gains.

I too gotthe Bosal Exhaust and I love it too. I have so much throttle response now I can't believe it. Even on the freeway you push on the gas a little and you start zooming through traffic instantly. If you wantthe bosal which I totally recomend you can get it off protege5online

Cheers
Andrew

I'm not sure if I like the look of the muffler. It looks a little odd! What do you guys that have it think? Too big or...........?

There are a variety of tips you can get but I can't say I care too much for any of them.

Yeah, the muffler looks really odd to me too! I wish I can just the the stainless steel piping between the cat and muffler.

Back