A dealer mechanic IS NOT a Ford employee!!!

slooper

SON OF A B*TCH!!!!!
Well, I've been a part of this forum for about 3 months now. I don't have a P5 yet, but got hooked on the forum while doing research on various cars to buy. Well, my cousin is a mechanic for a Ford dealer in Cali and I was under the impression from previous threads we all posted to that his PIN number would work for getting me a discount on a P5. He finally went to ask for his PIN number and they told him at the dealer that he was technically not an employee of FORD and that his PIN number only gave him discounts on FORDs! SO now all our financing is screwed up and we have to wait at least 3 or 4 more months to save up the difference!!! ASS!!!! And I had deals going with two dealerships this weekend! Well, I just had to vent, of all people I figured all of you would empathize the most.
:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
Still not yet (see below)

If you live in CO and want to pay for the car upfront, i work for hertz, and i can get A list prices... hehe so if your around, and have the money, ill hook you up. GL man

Thanks for the gesture, Jester999! :)
Actually, I live in Phoenix though. But hey, your offer was a pleasant surprise. Plus we have bank financing, but I don't know if that would make a difference. Thanks again though, that's totally cool of you to offer.
I'll work something out. I will get a P5. I'll just have to be patient until the time is right. Who knows, maybe that turbo will be factory installed by the time I get mine! :p :p

s-plan for mazda

buy it on the internet for $40 bucks. thats what i did. I spend $40 and in the end my baby cost me out the door with tax, tag and stuff just $75 more than the msrp on the sticker. :D

buy it?

How on earth do you do that? Is it easy to get away with? Does Mazda look into that sort of thing?
I didn't think that would be an option.
???????????

Back