Anyone like this look?

MP3-Owner

Contributor
:
2001 Laser Blue MP3
Here is some photoshopping we have been playing with over on www.protegeclub.com
_______improvedwestwing.jpg2A.jpg

I like it :D

Last edited:
Cool

Honestly I am thinking about going with the rear wing only it reminds me of the evo's wing :D

Yeah, I like the wheels but I would get them in a 17 or 18 inch size. I might play some more with the good ole photoshop and make them smaller :)

MP3-Owner said:
These are the kind of rims I am leaning towards...
_______MP3withADVANrgGold's.jpg

:D How about you guys?

Those would look sweet on your car. Just make sure you get an alignment. haha

I dig the red calipers......it looks tight lowered........I am going to lower my car in the next month.........probably not that low........so what is the ride like honestly........becasue it really looks phat but is it comfortable for everyday driving...........So please let me know mp3owner.........Also you helped me decide on the color of calipers i will get.....i wasn't sure between red,yellow or blue........The red looks very nice........thats the way i will probably go.........

Well vegasmp3...I have to be honest with ya one this...I didn't Actually lower my ride nor do I have those rims on my car. I used this computer program called photoshop to take the rims from one car and add the to mine. My car is still stock. ;) :cool:

THAT IS SMART, BECAUSE YOU WILL KNOW WHAT IT WILL LOOK LIKE BEFORE DOING IT.....I WOULD LEAVE STOCK RIMS AND LOWER IT, MAYBE NOT AS LOW AS THE PICTURE.......ADD THE COLOR CALIPERS AND IT WILL LOOK TIGHT.....MY MP3 IS STILL STOCK.......I AM GOING TO KEEP MY RIMS BUT WANT TO LOWER IT SO IT WILL BRING THE RIMS OUT........AND ADD EITHER RED OR YELLOW CALIPERS....I DO LIKE THOSE RIMS, THEY ARE VERY SIMILIAR TO OUR RACINHARTS, JUST BIGGER.....

Back