Car Show Pics and MP3 Meet

Ok!!!!!!!!!!!!1

That was a bit#%!!!!!!!!

Well half the pics are up.

I do not have enough space to upload them all, and I had to reduce the picture resolution from 2560x1920 to 800x600, sorry.
That looked awesome at 2560x1920, but they still look good now too!

The three cars are from left to right

Big Ben, TXMP3, Then me Jag61180

The integra you see in a few pics is initialRES

Hey those are some cool pics and it's great to see people off the board meeting one another...or did you all know each other before coming to this board?

No, I didn't know any of them. Jag, you didn't get any pics of my engine, I'll have to post some updated ones. I knew we would all get separated sometime. Too much stuff to look at with too little time. It was a lot of fun though. Warm weather would have been better though. Maybe we could have raced a little. Maybe next time.

Yeah, I was dissapointed that I did not get those pictures. We will all have to meet up again sometime, with warm weather-clean cars- and more MP3's!!
I will take alot more pictures of our cars.
I am also working on a better website that allows me unlimited web space for high res pictures!!!!
It will be dedicated to our meetings.

Yeah,

Once the seperation happened it was hard to find others. It was hard enough running into Jag! Had fun though. Hot Import Nights is August 3rd at Market Hall in Dallas.

Back