First RX-8s in the Midwest

drumsbeloud

:
02 MP5-T
on my drive home last night i spotted a rx-8 at my local mazda dealership....the first one i've seen. i went in and talked to the sales guy about it. apparently they're the first dealership in the midwest to get them (i think they got them all yesterday), and almost all the ones they had on the lot were already sold. i guess people were calling in from all over the place to buy them. anyways, i got to sit in the one in the showroom (that was sold to some guy over the phone as i was sitting in it)...and oh man! soooo nice! i set the front seat so it fit me perfectly and then i got in the back seat and my knees weren't even touching the back of the seat (i'm about 5'10"). the trunk was big enough for two sets of golf clubs and then some. i had to ask the guy if i could take one for a drive, but apparently they were only letting people drive them who were SERIOUSLY considering buying one...f*ckers! (although i didn't really expect them to let me anyways). so....if anyone has the resources...i really think you should check it out.

And those that have 'already' been there have only been there for a few days ie: all 8s started getting released last Friday.

Strider-

Dexter said:
which dealership? thats uber tight man i cant wait to see them on the road.

i unfortunately saw them at Wilkin's Mazda...i didn't want to go in and humour (canadian spelling...or should i say, the correct spelling!) those fuckers....but i HAD to! damn it was nice.

Latest posts

Back