Has the site been slow for anyone else?

dficken

I was just curious if the site has been slow to anyone else? Trying to figure out if it's a router that I am going through over the internet or possible server/host related.

Thank,
Dale.

damn, i thought it was my computer. im glad it isnt. i've noticed that sometimes when i reply to a thread, it will say that there was no reply and make me retry. it usually takes a few clicks before it goes. then, sometimes when it goes, it will show my reply twice.

i hope they fix whatever is wrong, it gets really annoying.

Mine has been running EXTREMELY slow, and I'm on a cable modem or some crap...DSL, Broadband...whatever, this sucks:(

enry is working on resolving these issues, and being an ex-network admin/webmaster/tech myself, I know how long it can take to get things running smoothly. Give him some time and things will be okay.. Remember, we've grown so much that he had to switch colocating companies, so he's having to work on setting all of this stuff up again.

All in time.

it sucks, but i understand.
what do you think im gonna do, stop coming here? lmao..............not happening

I guess I'll have to throw more scraps at enry...maybe he'll work faster. I've noticed it to so you guys aren't going insane...I believe he already tried tweaking some settings...we are going to upgrade to the latest Vbb version...maybe that will help.

This is feedback...

Back