new registration: "thisplacesucks"?

What should we do with "thisplacesucks" ?

• Mercy, let him be.

Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Let's spill some blood, down with the head!

Votes: 19 76.0%

• Total voters

enry

Administrator
Ok, so I fire up the board admin, figure I'll take a look at the new registrations of the day. And run across the following registration:

User Name: ThisPlaceSucks
Email address: dippedindill@yahoo.com
Home Page: http://www.protegeclub.com

So what should I do? Being an admin is sometimes difficult; you have to decide how to deal with these situations. So help me out, and vote!

Your comments are of course appreciated.

Next poll should be his death technique:
Beheaded
Firing squad
Hanging
Electrocution
Stoning (with rocks, dumbass)

Kill the wabbit, kill the wabbit, kill the wabbit..... Shhhhh be vewy vewy quiet were hunting wabbit's ... MUAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA

It is a public forum... If he stirs up trouble I'll have to go register under the same name on the other board- only if he decides to be a jerk!

I told you so!

Like I said, most(not all) of the guys from protegeclub.com are assholes. A lot of them ack like this. I say kill him!

I smell a C-O-N-spiracy...

I think someone may be plotting to cause friction between the boards. As an admin this may be a tough one. Do you kill the guy based on his name, or do you wait for evidence of conspiracy? :confused: Is this just a test of the quality of the board? Is this person testing the Admin on whether he is a dick, and is gonna remove me based on my name. This would be ammo to use against you on the other board......

I say let him have a chance to screw up. He may have signed up to cause trouble but you now have his info and your finger on the trigger. Don't sweat the small stuff:)

I enjoy boths boards myself. I wish they were tied together so we could all be in one place to help each other out but in the mean time I do go between both boards. But people like that just have no respect or since of unity. It most likey is a ricer wanting us to duke it out with each other. Either way lets just try to keep open minds.

well unless I have my guess wrong....that little thing down in the corner of EVERY post....it says "IP logged".....in case you didn't know....that is a number...its YOUR address...the admin's have access to it....you can not hide....with that number they can, if they want to....track you, it will point to your very Internet Service Provider....and with the knowledge of the time and date of that post....the ISP can tell you EXACTLY who it was.....so, if it gets criminal? well my friends....not only is HIS/HER fingerprint left in the posts.....so are yours. :{D just thought I would throw that out there for ya......

At one time I made a hobby of tracking people like that....it was fun to catch those that were TRYING to hide behind bogus names and addresses......little did they know. :D

yep it is....there was an A$$hole that was in a chat room hastling the women there once....I tracked him using his IP....had his REAL name, home address, phone number....WIFES NAME....PM'ed some buddies and gave the information to them.....well as soon as we all started calling him by his REAL name....asking how his wife was (refering to her using her real name), asking if we could come to his home and have a talk with him and putting out his home address....and phone number...and wondering if his WIFE knew he was in chat rooms sexually harrassing women....well needless to say he hauled ass out of there never again to be seen.....that was fun! :D

Re: I told you so!

big_ben said:
Like I said, most(not all) of the guys from protegeclub.com are assholes. A lot of them ack like this. I say kill him!

You mean act exactly the same way you're acting? Man, you crack me up...

Dude, open your ears. I didn't flame this guy for asking an innocent question. He brough it upon himself. Do you even know what you are talking about?

Back