Posting is really slow?!?!

MP3skaterNC

JDM *****.
:
slotege mp3
The site loads super quick for me, but when I try to post, it takes forever for it to process it. This is even on DSL. Is anybody else having this problem? It sucks when it takes like 5 minutes to post using the little box at the bottom of threads.

im having the same problem, its fast going thread to thread, but when you post it takes forever. Sometimes i just open the site twice, veiw with one and post on the other.

paulmp3 said:
im having the same problem, its fast going thread to thread, but when you post it takes forever. Sometimes i just open the site twice, veiw with one and post on the other.

thats exactly what im doing. god it sucks.....

Same here and I'm on cable. It takes me about a min. or two to post reply's.

However it seems to be fixed now. hehe. I just posted this reply in a matter of seconds.

I think its only doing it on the longer threads. On this short one its going kinda fast. I really have no clue.

MP3skaterNC said:
I think its only doing it on the longer threads. On this short one its going kinda fast. I really have no clue.

Yeah it must be because I just posted in a thread that had 3 pages and it was really slow. Oh well :(

and when i posted my reply to this thread it took a few seconds????

Best bet is to try and avoid 'peak' times which would be between 7-11pm for each time zone. It's probably when the server is the busiest.

Back