Hey Widowmaker!!

SUX 2BU

Hey, Charles! Guess who? ;) I see you found this board. I just found it today when I saw the link on www.protegeclub.com (LOTS of members). My truck is up for sale now and we are pretty stuck on getting a yellow P5.

Howz the withdrawl going? :p

I suppose we should consider affiliating to other sites, what do you peeps think?

It's not a bad idea. I say this because there is protegeclub.com and mpsport.net (for us Canadian guys) plus this one. It makes it hard to keep up because there are so many sub-categories on a BBS board and I'd hate to miss something I was looking for because I don't have the time to go through absolutely everything.

Hey Chad!;) So far I don't really miss my truck yet. :confused: I am happy the big payment is gone :cool: I'll have to get some zainoed pics of the P5. TTYL,
Charles

Heeheehee man, it's funny how much we are in the same position. It will be nice to have a bunch more cash (I hope) around with the truck gone. I got it clay barred and Zainoed Sat. morning. It was a beautiful sunny day and I toook it for a nice long cruise. Turned heads everywhere.....sigh......I'll miss it but I'm sure when I'mm through with my P5 it'll be turning heads too ;)

Back