Help me buy a new Mazda...

jon93PGT

Ok guys.. Here's the deal...

I've got my Probe GT up for sale, cheaper than I want, but oh well.....

I'm looking to get a 94+ Mazda MX3 V6 for a new toy... I sort of recently got interested in them and now I'm hooked...

Do any of you have any info, contacts on any that are for sale? I'm looking in California only. Thanks.

dude, i have a mx3-rs and i definately would go with the GS(v6) if i had a choice! i dunno if you wann swap engines etc, but a great resource for everything mx3 is www.mx-3.com
the forums is great! my name on there is deathtrap-mx3
hope you can make the switch soon. they handle very well, i'd autoX now, but its too underpowered.

mx3ownzj00 said:
they handle very well, i'd autoX now, but its too underpowered.

Don't gimme that crap, underpowered? If people are going to aux metros, you can aux an mx-3. :p Hehe. It's not about power, it's about how fast you take those turns. Do it.

I like that car too, but I don't know about that engine... Isn't it one of the smallest V6's ever? like under 2.0? I have a friend with a PGT and he told me that someone swaped out that engine for the J-spec V6 in the probe/mx-6. now that would be a little monster. Throw on some coil overs and you would own autocross.

Yeah, the MX3 has a stock 1.8 V6 or 1.6 I4.... The 1.8 is like a miniature version of the 2.5 V6 in my Probe GT. But, I would like to get an MX3 and drop in the KLZE (JDM version of the Probe GT engine, 2.5 V6, 200 hp)..

Yes, the cars are little monsters with that engine in them. Many have done the swap...

Yeah Jon that's what I ment by the J-spec engine. Do you think you will ever go through with the swap? Twould' be bad ass. :cool:

Back