North American Mazda Meet...

mazdamp3_18

:
06 gti, 06 evo IX
Ok well since the two boards are joined now maybe i can get more people interested in this. right now weve got about 25 or so people wanting to come. Im inviting Every Mazda make, and probes. it is going to be June 21st through june 23rd. were going to have an auto x, drag racing at the local drag strip, a car show or a cruise, and a banquet or dinner of some sort. i want to make this a huge thing b/c there are possibly some magazines coming to do some articles on it. Either way whoever comes is going to have a blast and im putting a lot of effort and time into this and i want it to work.

hope to see you there

Chris

well im shooting for june 21-23

on the 21st well all probably meet somewhere and eat somewhere and all of us can meet eachother....

22nd : we will go to milan dragway and have some drags... cost is $20 for unlimited runs....

23rd: we will have an auto x and jsut enjoy ourselves....
im hoping to charge less than $25 for entry into the auto X

hotels are a matter of what everyone wants to sleep at... i never got a reply from anyone so i didnt get any prices.... let me know what hotels you prefer and ill get some group rates....

we could have a turnout of 200+ mazda's
i met a miata driver on sat and he is head of all the miata clubs in michigan.. he told me that if i wanted he could get about 150 miata's to come...
theres a car club from florida that is probably coming up... and some individuals from all over coming.....
i hope you can get all of the toronto protege club to come i really want to meet you guys... i want to meet everyone...

hopefully we will have a cuple magazines coming

the Rally MP3 (Lurch) is going to be coming up...
mazda may have some cars for us to drive....

its going to be a blast.....
i wish everyone could come.... but that is impossible...
but i hope to have one of the largest turn outs for just mazda's ....
i want people to look back in 30 years and be like "damn that was a good time"

i cant wait until june and meet everyone...

Hope to see you..

Chris

mazdamp3_18@yahoo.com
feel free to email me anytime...
if you email me and i dont email you back within 2 days email me again i may not have gotten your email.

Back