Pretty Good Number on my brothers Focus....(dyno results)

APEXistud

:
1990 Mazda Miata
My brother just got his cams and other mods installed and took his car to the dyno......here the results. 141whp 124lb ft. of torque. Very good for a focus, and the cams haven't been broken in.

are u sure its wheel hp.... if so what other mods does he have... i think it might be at the flywheel bc the stock focus has 130 hp i believe....

Yep it's whp..:) 141.0whp and 124.6tq

As far as mods go I have cams, cam gears, throttle body, exhaust, intake, shorty header and a superchip.

ok that clears it up a little more... i though apexi was implying it only had cams... so what do you have like 160-180 hp?

Don't know.. I haven't done the calculations.. I think that whp is a bit more realistic to measure. Crank power is cool to look at but it really doesn't matter at the track..:)

I hope to have one on Wed.. I live 10 mins from the track so I'll be out there and will let you all know how I do... Just as a comparison there is another that has almost the same mods that ran a 15.1 so I hope to do the same. I would be completely happy with a 15.2-15.4..:)

Back