Is it true...?

Enkymion

That Mazda6s with the sports package are damn hard to find now? I was leaning to this more since all the negativity I inquired on the MSP. It really broke my heart but I gotta leave them alone. Too many flaws to pay 60 months for.... So basically, if they are sold out... how long is it until more are available?

the 6s has been hard to get here since day one. But yes, apparantly the v6 with manual trannies are all sold in the US. At least, that's what the magazines, and internet people are saying. Maybe if you get lucky, you'll find one sitting on a lot somewhere. I know there's one here, so there not all sold.

Yeah, Mazda just outsourced a bunch of truck production to Isuzu so that they can use the lines to build more cars. Apparently the 6 manual was THE car of choice. They're scrambling to get more 6's out there. It probably won't be a long wait.

Dont count out the MSP yet dood, it is a great car, and has much potential. The ECU issue WILL be fixed. :D Trust me on this. The clunk can be lived with, and I personally have no other issues with mine. :D

When? When will it be fixed? Deep down I swear I want a MSP but I am not going to buy a car with my heart and not my brain.

actually there are already fixes for the msp.. joe p has graced us with his experience. True its not a true mazda fix, but it'll do for the mean time.

you can always go to the mazda website and do a search...search for black interior because that the only color interior that is sportpackage and you'll find some =)

Personally, after reading all of the complaints by the MSP folks on this board I'd never buy one. Who wants to buy a brand new car that REQUIRES an aftermarket fix??? I can't understand why anyone would buy an MSP at this point and having access to all of the information on this board.

A Mazda 6 will smoke any protege? Is that including the MSP? because I dont think it will smoke a MSP...

and yeah the MSP has a couple issues that need to fixed, but I still thinks its the best car for the money and what new car doesn't have some flaws that need to be worked out..

I'm not flamin 6's..I think they're cool cars, just not really my type..

it'd slap my msp up agianst a 6 anyday thats for sure :).. im with you unwrittenlaw

I was just at a dealership in Chicago this weekend and saw a dozen Mazda 6s with manuals. . .they are not sold out. I just got a 6s for my wife (had to get it with an auto though. . .damnit).

As for the Protege vs 6s. I'd take that bet too. My MP3 will smoke it. I'll test that personally soon enough, but having driven them both, no contest! Party on Protege! And let the wife joint he party with the 6. Two beautiful blue Mazdas in the driveway. Life is good!

Back